Oil-Free Three-Ingredient Baked Tofu
This baked tofu is a super easy go-to! You can even make a large batch at once and re-heat it for lunches all week! (but it may not last that long) 😜 The secret here is parchment paper! I can't tell you how many times I use it every week and it makes so many of my oil-free recipes possible! I really recommend picking up a box next time your out. Anyway I hope you enjoy this and as usual please tag @veganyasmeen and #veganyasmeen if you post any of your yummy creations on Instagram! xx
- 1 block of extra-firm tofu
- 1/2 cup of tamari
- 1/2-1 cup of nutritional yeast (measurements may vary)
- Slice your tofu into small cubes and drain/dry it. You can find directions on drying tofu here. (I only do mine for as long as the oven is preheating so 10-15 min but you can do it for a few hours if you want).
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit (175 degrees celsius).
- Set up two small containers. One with tamari and one with the nutritional yeast.
- Dip your tofu in the tamari and then coat in with nutritional yeast and place it on your parchment paper lined baking sheet. Continue to do the same steps until your done with every piece.
- Bake for 20-30 min. Take out and flip over half way through.
- Add to any salads/dishes you want and enjoy! xx